For HP OJ4630 Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
HP Officejet 4630 Setup Mac
- Connect your Macintosh or Mac book Pro and HP Officejet pro 4630 printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP(Wireless Encryption Protocol) key or WPA(WiFi Protected Access)security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router, HP printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB (Universal Serial Bus)or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA that you have noted in the initial step.
- After the above step, printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- Open your browser and search 123.hp.com/oj4630 in the search bar and type your printer model number.
- Select your printer from the suggested printer model and click
- A new page will open in that, click
- Full featured Mac driver will be downloaded to your HP Officejet 4630 Setup Mac.
- After downloading is complete, double click on it (file name ends as .dmg).
- Click HP inkjet SW OSX file on the installer page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- HP Utility setup window will open.
- Click Add Printer and choose your printer from Use or Print using menu drop down list.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the 123 HP Setup Officejet 4630
123-hp-com-oj4630.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same.