Instant HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup for Mac
- For HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup for Mac, Connect your Macintosh or Mac book Pro and HP Officejet pro 4630 printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP(Wireless Encryption Protocol) key or WPA(WiFi Protected Access)security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router, HP printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB (Universal Serial Bus)or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA that you have noted in the initial step.
- After the above step, printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- Open your browser and search 123.hp.com/oj4630 in the search bar and type your printer model number.
- Select your printer from the suggested printer model and click
- A new page will open in that, click
- Full featured Mac driver will be downloaded to your HP Officejet 4630 Setup Mac.
- After downloading is complete, double click on it (file name ends as .dmg).
- Click HP inkjet SW OSX file on the installer page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- HP Utility setup window will open.
- Click Add Printer and choose your printer from Use or Print using menu drop down list.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup for Mac, Click Here for HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup for Windows.
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.