Quick HP Officejet 4630 Unboxing Setup
- Remove the tapes on your HP Officejet 4630 Printer after unpacking it from the packaged cardboard box.
- Take the HP Officejet 4630 printer user’s guide or manual which comes with your HP printer and read the instructions carefully.
- Setup your HP printer according to the printer manual provided with the printer. You can also download HP printer manual at 123.hp.com/setup4630 or 123.hp.com 4630
- After setting up your printer, install the latest HP Officejet 4630 software using the driver installation CD that comes bundled with your HP printer.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since, for using some of the features like HP ePrint an active internet connection is needed.
For more information regarding HP Officejet 4630 AirPrint, HP Officejet 4630 setup and installation, check the printer user’s guide which can be downloaded from our website.
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.