For HP 4630 Printer Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Step 1: Check your internet connection and make sure that the HP Officejet 4630 printer and your computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Make note of your Network name (SSID) and Password.
- Step 3: Use the above credentials mentioned in step 2 to connect both the HP Officejet 4630 printer and computer to your wireless network.
- Step 4: After completing the above steps, you can download the latest version of the driver for your HP Officejet 4630 printer.Go to 123.hp.com/oj4630
- Step 5: Enter your printer model number HP Office jet 4630 in the box mentioned and click Begin.
- Step 6: New page will open containing the driver for your 123 HP OJ 4630 printer. Now click Download and save that file.
- Step 7: After downloading double click on the downloaded driver setup file to launch the driver installation.
- Step 8: Click next in the driver installation software and follow the on screen instructions of the driver installation software for completing the driver installation on your computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Connection
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP 4630 Printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network. This technology, similar to Bluetooth but is of greater speed and works at a larger distance, between the device and the printer.
How do I enable HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Direct?
On your 123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer:
Does my device support Wi-Fi Direct?
- If it is a tablet or phone with Android 4.0 or later versions of Android as its OS and with HP Print Service or Mopria Print Service plugin installed.
- Or if it is a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 device with the HP printer driver installed.
- The devices listed below do not support Wi-Fi Direct. But can still be connected to print to a Wi-Fi Direct printer
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Computers running on Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac computers with OS X
- To print from devices that do not Wi-Fi Direct you can connect to the HP OJ4630 Printer as you would connect to a Wi-Fi network.
How do I print from a device that does not support Wi-Fi Direct?
Note: You’ll have to disconnect from your local network when connecting to the Wi-Fi Direct of the printer.
123-hp-com-oj4630.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same.