HP Officejet 4630 Airprint
HP Officejet 4630 Airprint helps you connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled HP printer to your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
Easy Steps for HP Officejet 4630 Airprint Setup
- Associate your Apple iOS device with the hp officejet 4630 printer directly, using Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
- Check whether a solid blue light is on next to the Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct button on the control panel of the printer.
- Press the button or proceed to control panel menu settings to search Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct and then tap on it.
- Click Settings and then Click Wi-Fi.
- Select the printer that has the name Direct under the Choose a network menu.
- Key in the default password –12345678.
HP Officejet 4630 Requirements:
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2 or later versions or devices with older iOS versions which can be upgraded to later versions of iOS
- A HP printer that supports HP 4630 Airprint
- A private wireless network
- Apps that support HP 4630 Airprint
- HP Officejet 4630 Airprint is not supported when connected to public wireless networks such as public Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth connections, or on 3G or 4G data connections.
- AirPrint is supported on OS X v10.7 Lion or later.
- AirPrint is only compatible with HP printers released in 2010 and later.
123-hp-com-oj4630.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same.