HP Officejet 4630 How to Copy?
- By Getting Steps for HP Officejet 4630 How to Copy, you can Copy one to multiple documents in color/black/white in a paper. The paper size, color and resolution can be changed according to the pre-requisites.
- Place the original print side facing upwards into the document holder or place it down on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Click on Copy on the Home Screen. Specify the number of copies to be printed.
- Also, click on 1:1 or 1:2 if you want the document to be one-sided or two sided respectively.
- Click on Settings to select paper size, type and quality. Click Back.
- Now, specify the color (Black or Color) in which you want your document to be printed.
How to Copy a Document / Photo?
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.