HP Officejet 4630 How to Copy?
- By Getting Steps for HP Officejet 4630 How to Copy, you can Copy one to multiple documents in color/black/white in a paper. The paper size, color and resolution can be changed according to the pre-requisites.
- Place the original print side facing upwards into the document holder or place it down on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Click on Copy on the Home Screen. Specify the number of copies to be printed.
- Also, click on 1:1 or 1:2 if you want the document to be one-sided or two sided respectively.
- Click on Settings to select paper size, type and quality. Click Back.
- Now, specify the color (Black or Color) in which you want your document to be printed.
How to Copy a Document / Photo?
This website is an independent web services for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same.