Guidelines for HP Officejet 4630 ePrint Setup
How to Enable HP Officejet 4630 ePrint?
- To enable HP 4630 ePrint you should set up Web Services on your HP OfficeJet 4630 printer
- On the Home screen, touch the HP eprint OJ4630 Install icon
- Click Set Up.
- Make sure the Web Services have been set up.
- Click the HP ePrint icon on the Home screen. You will find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open your email application and email the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.
HP Officejet 4630 Web Services Set Up:
Now to enable HP Officejet 4630 ePrint:
Note: The ‘To’ field or any other field on your email should not contain any additional email addresses.
Difference between HP Officejet 4630 AirPrint and ePrint:
This website is an independent web services for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same.