Guidelines for HP Officejet 4630 ePrint Setup
How to Enable HP Officejet 4630 ePrint?
- To enable HP 4630 ePrint you should set up Web Services on your HP OfficeJet 4630 printer
- On the Home screen, touch the HP eprint OJ4630 Install icon
- Click Set Up.
- Make sure the Web Services have been set up.
- Click the HP ePrint icon on the Home screen. You will find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open your email application and email the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.
HP Officejet 4630 Web Services Set Up:
Now to enable HP Officejet 4630 ePrint:
Note: The ‘To’ field or any other field on your email should not contain any additional email addresses.
Difference between HP Officejet 4630 AirPrint and ePrint:
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.