Guidelines for HP Officejet 4630 Scan to Computer
HP Officejet 4630 Scan to Computer is a process where a Digital copy of a Document, be it a letter, receipt or a form, is made, to be stored in the computer for future paperless reference. The HP Officejet 4630 has a 35 sheet paper capacity, Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a flat-bed scanner. In a flat-bed scanner, the documents to be scanned are placed on a flat surface and are properly aligned on the scanner glass as shown in the figure.
HP OfficeJet 4630 scanner settings can be changed according to your requirement from the printer control panel, or the HP OfficeJet 4630 software installed on your computer.
How to Change HP Officejet 4630 Scanner Software?
- Find the name of your printer and open the HP software from 123.hp.com/oj4630
- Click the option HP Officejet 4630 Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the shortcut for scanning on the left of your scan dialogue box
- Select the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box. Some examples of preferences are listed below:
- Select Required Page Size: Letter, legal, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom
- Select the Color Mode: Color, black and white or grayscale
- Select the destination for your document: Local or email
- Resolution: 200 dpi, 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language
- Destination: you could choose a specific default scan destination
NOTE:When you save settings in the HP Officejet 4630 Scanner software, the settings are automatically transferred to the printer control panel, provided the computer is connected to the printer.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Tips for proper copy and scan:
- The scanner glass and the back of the lid should be always kept clean as the scanner might take the dust or dirt particle, to be a part of the image.
- To avoid incorrect or missing scanned text; make sure the brightness is set appropriately in the software.
- The scan must start from the HP Office jet 4630 printer software for the scan properties like resolution, size or the file type to be adjusted.
- The original should be loaded, print side down and on the right hand corner of the scanner glass.
- The resizing of the original document could be done only on the scanning software, where the scan of the original image is resized. This resized image can be printed if needed.
- To scan several pages of a document into a single file the process should start at the printer software, rather than at the printer control panel display.
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.