Easy HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup
- Step 1: For HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup, Check your internet connection and make sure that the HP Officejet 4630 printer and your computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Make note of your Network name (SSID) and Password.
- Step 3: Use the above credentials mentioned in step 2 to connect both the HP Officejet 4630 printer and computer to your wireless network.
- Step 4: After completing the above steps, you can download the latest version of the driver for your HP Officejet 4630 printer.Go to 123.hp.com/oj4630
- Step 5: Enter your printer model number HP Office jet 4630 in the box mentioned and click Begin.
- Step 6: New page will open containing the driver for your 123 HP OJ 4630 printer. Now click Download and save that file.
- Step 7: After downloading double click on the downloaded driver setup file to launch the driver installation.
- Step 8: Click next in the driver installation software and follow the on screen instructions of the driver installation software for completing the driver installation on your computer.
Quick HP Officejet 4630 WiFi Direct Connection
HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP 4630 Printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network. This technology, similar to Bluetooth but is of greater speed and works at a larger distance, between the device and the printer.
How do I enable HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Direct?
On your 123 HP Officejet 4630 Printer:
Does my device support Wi-Fi Direct?
- If it is a tablet or phone with Android 4.0 or later versions of Android as its OS and with HP Print Service or Mopria Print Service plugin installed.
- Or if it is a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 device with the HP printer driver installed.
- The devices listed below do not support Wi-Fi Direct. But can still be connected to print to a Wi-Fi Direct printer
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Computers running on Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac computers with OS X
- To print from devices that do not Wi-Fi Direct you can connect to the Printer as you would connect to a Wi-Fi network, by referring the above procedure you can easily achieve HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup and HP Officejet 4630 WiFi Direct.
How do I print from a device that does not support HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Direct?
Note: You’ll have to disconnect from your local network when connecting to the Wi-Fi Direct of the printer.
We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.